- ISO9001/14001 have been granted for Iwaki Plant in addition to the Head Office/ Yokohama Plant. This is the first time for Iwaki Plant, where Selenium is being produced, to be ISO certified.
- Due to a new addressing system introduction effective from October 22, 2018 in Nakayama-town, our Head Office and Yokohama Plant address and postal code will be changed as below. @Phone and fax numbers remain unchanged.
New address and postal code:
2-15-1, Nakayama, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-0019, Japan
- New products (6 items) are just released and their data sheets are available in each of the product page.
efGalliumff product page : GaN, Ga(acac)3, TeGa
efIndiumff product page: In(acac)3, Indium sulfate
efHigh Purity Metalsff page : Bismuth metal (low Pb)
- Conflict-free Minerals Procurement Policyff is added in the Company profile page.
- Selenium granules and Tin Oxide (SnO2) Data Sheets have been updated.
- New web site released
- High density sintered Ga2O3 released
- Iwaki New Plant Completed/Start Operation in January, 2013.
- The Great Earthquake hit eastern Japan on March 11.
- NRM will build a new plant in Fukushima, Japan to start operations in 2012. Please see the attached for details.
- New products data for "Ga2O3 Fine powder" is available in the PRODUCT page.
ISO Registered Company
ISO 9001 and ISO14001 have been granted for Yokohama Plant / Head office since 1996 and 1999 respectively.
ISO 9001 and ISO14001 have been granted for Iwaki Plant since 2018 .